Friday 12 October 2012

ED2 photo assingment 2, mock up covers.

 This first image i used because it gave me the impression of lonelyness and feeling singled out, which is what the book is about (segregation). I like this technique because its a simple idea but had a great effect.



 
 
this is my most favourtie cover of the 3 mock ups i have created, I enjoy this because it is suttle, it doesnt show segregation full on but it has the idea and feel of being seperated; the people in the photo being confined and keeping them selves to them selves. this is the style and effect i want to create with my book cover.
 
this cover i think has a comic factor but deffinitly brings across being invisible, i also really like this because its creative and different from the normal type of image.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment